Nov 6, 2020
This episode's topic: How can core values increase the profitability of a company? Our guest is Darius Mirshahzadeh.
1) how companies can find core values that properly reflect their mission?
2) the process of building a core-value drive organization?
3) why this alignment is one of the most powerful tools an organization can have in their back pocket?
Who is Darius?
Darius Mirshahzadeh is a high growth CEO, serial entrepreneur, and culture building mad scientist who was ranked #9 on Glassdoor’s list of Top CEOs of Small and Medium Companies in the US.
Ranked #9 on Glassdoor’s list of Top CEOs of Small and Medium Companies in the U.S.
What we looked at in the interview
During our converation we looked at several examples of how airlines discribe their values:
Southwest Airlines' Values
- Warrior Spirit: Strive to be the best, display a sense of urgency, and. never give up.
- Servant's Heart: Follow the Golden Rule, treat others with respect, and. embrace our Southwest Family.
- Fun-LUVing Attitude: Be a passionate Team Player. don't take it too seriously, and.
Ryanair Core values:
Low price, value for money and efficiency are core values of Ryanair.
Virgin atlantic core values:
We're here to be amazing.
- You love to go the extra mile, above and beyond what our
- You see things from different perspectives and are always open to change.
- You are curious and determined to find better ways to do things.
- You have a positive attitude, actively seeking to learn something new every day.
=> Richard Brandson is all about the people!
Subscribe to the Telegram Channel:
Don't miss more content by subscribing to our telegram channel: https://t.me/thegrowthzone
Support the show by submitting a review to podchaser.com
Download a free copy of this business magazine: